We took Charlie on his very first camping trip this past weekend. We went up to the Mogollon Rim, north of Payson, right around Clints Well. We went to an actual campground (as Amy and I usually go dispersed camping), which was very nice. The weather was low 70's for the high, and mid 40's for the low. Amy and I enjoyed ourselves, and Charlie really liked being outside. He didn't really seem to mind the cold when we had to change his diaper. Oh, and for those of you who were wondering - he takes going to the potty while camping in stride.
Below are pictures from our trip.
5 comments:
WOW...he's so big! I can't believe it's already been 3 months. We can't wait to meet him. Definitely a happy baby. You two look amazing & rested! Congrats. Kevin & Kari Devine
A-dorable. Of course. And congratulations on finishing the floors, too.
Danette
So cute!!! I'm glad Charlie likes camping so well. I'm looking forward to camping with him some day. Oh, you are invited to come along if you want to. :-)
Sister Debbie
That is the life Kratzman reading outdoors in Arizona while camping with your little baby boy sleeping on your shoulder with your wife rubbing your feet (that part wasn't included in the picture, but I'm sure that is what was going on...)
What a good life...
Reading Band of Brothers (no less) for the 4th time. If Amy was rubbing my feet, then she was sitting in the fire pit!
Post a Comment