If so, let me tell you about Verve! Verve is the insanely healthy energy drink that is taking the energy drink market by storm. However, there is a huge difference between Verve and your typical energy drink. Verve contains the eastern “superfruit” mangosteen, has other insanely healthy nutrients, and contains your daily RDA of Vitamins C, D3, E, B6, B12, along with many others. And, did I mention that it tastes great? Verve completely shatters the mold of the typical energy drink!
Verve is produced by Vemma Nutrition Company, based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Vemma is an acronym for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen, and Aloe. Vemma is currently sold in over 30 countries!
Vemma is also sold in a convenient fridge brick - 30 bottles of 2 ounce daily shots. Vemma is a liquid supplement, so there is no choking down 22 pills per day to get the same nutrition. It supports a healthy heart, creates energy, supports your immune system, supports your healthy digestive system, and is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Verve combines a daily dose of Vemma along with several natural sources of energy.
Both Amy and I have been taking Vemma for quite a while, but it’s only now that we want to tell you about it, since we now believe in it!
Amy’s story… Just after Jeremy and I were married in 2005, I started experiencing some health problems. Eventually, my doctor diagnosed me with IBS and GERD. I was getting monthly ultrasounds to track a couple of fibroid cysts on my ovaries, and by 2007 I had had candida albicans on and off for almost a year. Plus, I had no energy to keep up any type of exercise regimen, even a daily walk, despite all the caffeine I was drinking. Meanwhile, my hectic life wasn’t going away, and the frustration of not feeling my best while still having to perform at optimum levels was mounting. Then my dad gave me a bottle of Vemma. Without knowing that I was struggling with my health, he gave me the vitamins and minerals that my body needed to fix itself. I don’t remember how long it took for me to start feeling better, but I can tell you that eventually, my symptoms went away. I’m not even kidding—many of the complaints that I thought I was going to have to deal with for the rest of my life cleared up and I felt better than I had for years.
Then, as you know, I got pregnant last year. The only supplement that didn’t make me feel like throwing up was Mangosteen and Minerals. Many of the typical physical problems associated with pregnancy simply didn’t occur for me—even though the books assured me that I would have the same problems that I used to be plagued with! Heartburn, constipation, even morning sickness just didn’t happen.
Jeremy’s story… I have been taking Vemma and Verve for nearly 8 months. Prior to taking it on a daily basis, I had serious stomach cramps periodically, and since taking it, the stomach cramps are no more! Also, I might add that I haven’t been sick since starting on Vemma! I have more energy, and overall, I just feel better - not that I was even sick in the first place!
Vemma was rated the “Best Overall Superjuice” in Men’s Health magazine (December 2008 edition, page 100)! It has also been endorsed by Dr. Mehmet Oz in Esquire magazine (March 2008 edition, page 82), and is also the official energy drink of the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Coyotes.
TO ORDER VERVE: go to http://www.myverve.com/amykratz.
TO ORDER VEMMA: go to http://www.myvemma.com/amykratz.
Vemma and Verve have a 100% empty bottle satisfaction guarantee, but on top of that, OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU is that I personally will refund the tax and shipping if you choose to return Vemma or Verve for any reason.
We are looking forward to a new product called Vemma Next that Vemma will be rolling out in fall of 2009. It will be a blend for children from ages 2 through 12 that will taste like an orange creamsicle! For each case of Vemma Next sold, a case will be donated to various charitable organizations that help children.
Vemma also offers the opportunity to earn an income for simply sharing the word with others. When you visit our websites above, read up about how you can get paid! There are no fees to becoming a Vemma member. Whatever your goals may be, to simply earn enough to pay for your monthly product use all the way up to leaving your “day job” - let us help you - refuse to participate in the recession! Join us to ride the wave of momentum!
Contact us at jtkratz74@yahoo.com or amylynnkratz@yahoo.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment