Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Welcome!!!


Welcome to the KratzBlog.

Here, I will periodically post entries pertaining to life in general, updates on our future child, and sometimes just random thoughts on anything I feel like! I will not blog every day, as Red Green has said that "a blogger's brain is about half the size of their free time". Anyways, enjoy the blog and if you want to comment, go ahead!
However, I WILL start out by posting a picture of what our future baby looks like (above), this is as of Nov 7. We'll probably get another picture this week (week 12).
Stay posted for further updates!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, that is he most beautiful peanut I have ever seen!

Wilson said...

Red Green is the shiznit.

Tim Hallman said...

How can that be a picture of your future baby? Isn't that a picture of your present baby?

Anonymous said...

I've always liked the name Kevin if it's a boy, or if you want to be different, there's always Keviin (this is of course pronounced Ke-7)